Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day #309 Recap

Current Game(s): Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Current Play Time(Tactics Advance): 0:00
Total Play Time - 652:02

Current Game Overs(Tactics Advance) - 0
Total Game Overs: 60

Where I Currently Am: In Between Games
Stuff Did Today(FF IX): At the end of Memoria lied an entrance to the Crystal. The Crystal was the singularity. The beginning of all life and memories. Kuja wanted to destroy it and thus everything. After all, what would the world be like if Kuja was dead? Kuja summoned the greatest beast he could find from the Crystal's memories. Deathguise. We dispatched him and Kuja was forced to take us on himeself. We were finally able to defeat him... but just because Kuja finally accepted his mortality doesn't mean he didn't want to take us down with him. An Ultima later and we were in a strange dimension. We found another crystal, but this one shared Kuja's desires to destroy all existence. So, we had to beat that up too. After all that... Kuja teleported us out of the dimension and back to the Iifa tree which was going crazy as Terra was starting to assimilate Gaia. Zidane sensing Kuja was still alive went into the tree after him as the rest of the group escaped. Zidane was assumed dead... but he wasn't... and all was good...

Status & Notes:
So, I do apologize that you don't get to see the full extent of the format changes here today, since I haven't yet loaded up Tactics Advance yet. This is going to be a light few days as I really wanted to push to finish FF IX so I could rest up for Tuesday. Still though, we are certainly going to load up Tactics Advance today and you'll see how it'll be.

Just wanted to talk briefly about my Game Over yesterday... my first in a LONG while. Silly Necron. So there I was just about to beat FF IX... when Necron gets off a second Grand Cross... and here's how it goes. Death on Zidane and Vivi... Heat on Dagger, and I guess I timed my input wrong because she died right away and Zombie on Amarant. UGH!!! So, although I had Auto-Life on a couple people. A Neutron Ring follow-up finished me off... so, yeah, then I had to take out Deathguise and Trance Kuja all over again... that was annoying... Just for your information, the *1* Grand Cross that Necron got off on the next attempt went Death on Zidane, nothing on Vivi and Dagger, and Sadness on Amarant... yeah, that was a tough one to recover from *eyeroll*

No comments:

Post a Comment