Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Last of the FAQ

Q: Have you played all these games before?

A: Most. But not all. Here's the list of games I have not played

Dimensions, Final Fantasy IV(DS), Final Fantasy: The After Years, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lightning Returns(obviously), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn(obviously), Final Fantasy Tactics, Duodecim: Dissidia, Crisis Core

Also, here's the list of partial gameplay that I've not played previously

Final Fantasy II(Soul of Rebirth), Final Fantasy V(post-game), Final Fantasy VI(post-game), Final Fantasy X(international only stuff), Final Fantasy X-2(international only stuff), Final Fantasy XII(zodiac only stuff)

Q: What aids will you be using in your gameplay?

A: I'll be using walkthroughs, I'll have links to all that I use. Also, I will be taking tips from HCBailly's let's plays of the games that he's done.

Q: Will you be doing speed runs or 100% runs?

A: In a strict sense, neither, though closer to 100% runs. I'm going to play in a normal style, going for all sidequests and the like. But I'm not going out of my to complete Bestiarys or Get every rare item or anything like that. If there's ever an instance of something I'm not doing, I'll be certain to point it out in my daily review post.

No comments:

Post a Comment