Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day #390 Recap

Current Game(s): Final Fantasy X, Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Current Play Time(Final Fantasy X): 101:18
Current Play Time(Dissidia): 15:43
Total Play Time - 846:08

Current Game Overs(FF X) - 7
Current Game Overs(Dissidia) - 0
Total Game Overs: 65

Where I Currently Am(FF X): Grinding to make Ribbon armor sets for a few people to take out the rest of the Dark Aeons

Where I Currently Am(Dissidia): Story mode revisited (0/10 complete)

Stuff Did Today(FF X): Moved Rikku around the Sphere Grid picking up all the nodes I've done for Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, and Auron so far

Stuff Did Today(Dissidia): Terra doesn't know why she is fighting. In fact, she's scared to fight because she is scared of the power that lies within her. She has forgotten that she attacked Onion Knight while he was pursuing his crystal. Meanwhile, Kefka is trying to draw the power out and have it destroy Terra's mind. At one point, Terra runs into Cloud while her power is coming out and Cloud fights her to calm her down. Terra is convinced to come up with a dream to give her purpose in the world... she does and defeats Kefka and gets her crystal.

The Warrior of Light fights to end this conflict of fighting. Garland stands in his way... constantly. Continually, he encounters people who tells him that this course of action is futile. This includes Sephiroth and the Emperor. Cosmos even tells him that rushing headlong into a fight might not be the best course of action. Garland continually reappears and tells him that as long as the Warrior of Light lives, Garland can be reborn for they are in a world of endless fighting between the gods. The Warrior of Light continues to counter saying that each fight is one fight closer to breaking the cycle. Anyway, he gets his crystal.

Status & Notes: 

Did a little research into the Dark Magus Sisters... going to need Ribbons for them too... bleh. So, after taking a while and powering up Rikku, I've started my grind for money and Dark Matters... I have about 40 to go before I can get myself a 3rd Ribbon Armor and get them ready for the remaining Dark Aeon fights. Also, that chase thing with the Dark Magus Sisters seems to be incredibly annoying. I'll have to see if I'll just want to fight all 3 at the same time... we'll see.

Over in Dissidia, I've finally finished the story modes for the first time for everyone. Now its time to go back in and try and 100% them... plus gain some levels before going into the final tale. Not much else to say there.

Today, I do think I'm going to get some more FFX play time. So... I'm hoping to at least get my 3rd Ribbon Armor done today. Like I said... I only need about 40 Dark Matters which really isn't all that bad. With Tidus, Auron, and Yuna I could probably take on Dark Bahamut and Dark Anima... but I may actually spend a little time actually maxing out the key stats for my fighters before I do so. I know... even the end of this game is slow and takes a ton of time, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment