Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day #391 Recap

Current Game(s): Final Fantasy X, Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Current Play Time(Final Fantasy X): 102:52
Current Play Time(Dissidia): 16:40
Total Play Time - 848:39

Current Game Overs(FF X) - 7
Current Game Overs(Dissidia) - 0
Total Game Overs: 65

Where I Currently Am(FF X): Few more sphere upgrades to do before taking out the rest of the Dark Aeons and Pennance

Where I Currently Am(Dissidia): Story mode revisited (0/11 complete)

Stuff Did Today(FF X): Finished grinding the rest of the Dark Matters I needed and completed by Ribbon armors for Tidus, Auron, and Yuna

Stuff Did Today(Dissidia): Began redoing Cecil's Tale to try and get 100% completion.

Status & Notes: 

Alright, so maybe grinding Dark Yojimbo to try and get Ribbon armors isn't the WORST idea in the world... but, really, I was pretty close already to finishing 3 armors... Luckily, the rest of the abilities you put on the armors are cheap... really you just need to pay for the Chocobo Wings for Auto-Haste... and maybe some Mega Phoenixes to keep your stock up... but you make plenty of money farming Sleep Sprout, so it is all good. I do want to actually max out some stats and I might try and up my luck a little bit too. If in doing this I start to approach another armor I may try and make another Ribbon armor for Wakka or Rikku... we'll see.

Over in Dissidia, I've started on the next phase of my game... which is actually clearing out everyone's story mode for 100% completion. This is quite diffiicult but fun. To successfully do this, you need to defeat every enemy, collect every treasure chest, potion, and ether... oh yeah, and collect every DP reward. Basically, this means you need to restart fights alot to get or not get specific DP rewards. Luckily, I don't have to go through cutscenes anymore... yay. That cuts out alot of time thankfully.

Alright, today will be a no FF X day... including not having a current setup, since nothing has really changed. We'll see how much I can get done in Cecil's tale today.

No comments:

Post a Comment