Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day #393 Recap

Current Game(s): Final Fantasy X, Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Current Play Time(Final Fantasy X): 102:52
Current Play Time(Dissidia): 20:44
Total Play Time - 852:43

Current Game Overs(FF X) - 7
Current Game Overs(Dissidia) - 0
Total Game Overs: 65

Where I Currently Am(FF X): Few more sphere upgrades to do before taking out the rest of the Dark Aeons and Pennance

Where I Currently Am(Dissidia): Story mode revisited (2/11 complete)

Stuff Did Today(FF X): None

Stuff Did Today(Dissidia): Finished Cecil's quest to 100% as well as the Prelude, then got a brief start on Cloud's quest.

Status & Notes: 

Well, no new E3 Rumors to speak of, darn. So, I guess its just talking about the game play today. Well, we probably have another day or so before we get back into any FF X. Sorry for the break, but RL and such. In Dissidia, I'm making some good headway. Finished both Cecil's quest and the Prologue at 100%. I really need to work on my blocking and dodging a bit... it would probably make taking out those rare battle pieces alot easier I would guess. Anyway, starting to get some decent equipment as well. I find myself wishing that the rate of levelling in the game wasn't quite so fast so you could keep upgrading your equipment along with it. I have to accept at some point tha tthe equipment grinding is really something completely separate from the level grind of the game... even if equipment does have minimum level requirements...

Anyway, today, I'm actually not expecting to get any play time. Having a date night with the wifey tonight, and the day time is going to be filled with coaching tball and other kids stuff. So, regardless, I'll have a recap entry tomorrow, just not sure if there'll be anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment