Friday, June 6, 2014

Day #392 Recap

Current Game(s): Final Fantasy X, Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Current Play Time(Final Fantasy X): 102:52
Current Play Time(Dissidia): 19:24
Total Play Time - 851:23

Current Game Overs(FF X) - 7
Current Game Overs(Dissidia) - 0
Total Game Overs: 65

Where I Currently Am(FF X): Few more sphere upgrades to do before taking out the rest of the Dark Aeons and Pennance

Where I Currently Am(Dissidia): Story mode revisited (0/11 complete)

Stuff Did Today(FF X): None

Stuff Did Today(Dissidia): Powered up Cecil quite a bit getting his story completion to 98%

Status & Notes: 

I'm actually really liking backtracking through Dissidia like I am. The added pieces add some good challenge, and going to get all the different treasures is helpful as well as giving you a good way of powering up your character a bit... Cecil is not my favorite character so I'm happy I'm getting him out of the way early. All I'm missing out of Cecil's tale is a potion and an ether that I had to miss to get the last DP reward... so I'll be finishing up his tale today and then going back real quick to finish up the prologue... after that it will be on to Cloud's Tale.

In some other news... the big rumor of the week is that Square Enix has greenlit the development of FF XII HD due to the well deserved success of FF X/X2 HD. Just to let everyone know now, I will most certainly NOT be waiting for that to come out if it is true... because let's face facts, if it is announced at E3 as I would imagine it might be... it probably wouldn't come out til Late 2015 or more likely early 2016...  Also, I plan on playing the fan translation of the International Version of FF XII anyway... Not to say I wouldn't probably go back and play it again when it comes out, but we'll see. I anticipate it would just be a straight version of the International Version... but who knows, maybe they'd add something in... it certainly wouldn't be unprecedented.

No comments:

Post a Comment