Monday, January 20, 2014

Day #255 Recap (Crisis Core: FF VII)

Current Game: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Current Play Time: 18:44
Total Play Time - 504:25
Current Game Overs - 4
Total Game Overs: 50

Where I Currently Am: Chapter 8
Stuff Did Today: Met up with Cloud to become Solid Zack and infiltrate an experimental Mako site. Once inside, I once again slaughtered everything I met with brutal efficiency and took out Genesis. Next I made my way over to the Modeo Bath house... yep, that's right... where Angeal was hiding out with Hollander. Angeal merged himself with a bunch of monsters and I killed him too... so he gave me his sword. Next, I took a company ordered vacation in Costa Del Sol where surprise Genesis Swimmers!!! With the help of Bathing Suit Cissnei who was ordered to spy on me... we took them out. I then headed to Junon where Hollander was once again hiding out. An army of Genesis Clones had taken over and I took them out along with some big tanks... so finally I was back in Midgar... so I built some flower carts... obviously then I had to go brutally slaughter some things in missions...

Current Setup:

Zack - Lv 40
SP: 287,860
HP: 6417 MP: 345 AP: 696
Atk: 104 Vit: 45 Mag: 94 Spr: 107 Lck: 33

Equipment:

Materia:
Drain Blade Lv. 5 HP +120%
Curaga Lv. 5 Spr + 13
Hell Blizzaga Lv. 5 Mag +9
Exploder Blade Lv. 3 Atk + 37
Elemental Ward Lv. 4 MP +60%
Mug Lv. 3 AP +120%

Accessories:
Crystal Bracelet, Crystal Gloves, Safety Bit, Sea Chocobo Armlet

Accessory List:
Bronze Bangle(HP +10%)
Iron Bangle(HP +20%)
Titanium Bangle(HP +30%)
Bronze Armlet(MP +20%)
Silver Armlet(MP +40%, prevents Silence)
Gold Armlet(MP +60%, prevents Silence)
Chocobo Armlet(AP +20%)
Mountain Chocobo Armlet(AP +40%, prevents Stun)
River Chocobo Armlet(AP +60%, prevents Stun)
Sea Chocobo Armlet(AP +80%, prevents Stun)
Wrist Band(Atk +5)
Power Wrist(Atk +10)
Hyper Wrist(Atk +20)
Bulletproof Vest(Vit +30)
Shinra Alpha (Vit +40)
Shinra Beta(Vit +60)
Shinra Beta+ (Vit +80)
Earrings(Mag +5)
Circlet(Mag +10)
Amulet (Spr +30)
Muscle Belt(Atk +5 & Vit+5)
Champion's Belt(Atk +10 & Vit +10, prevents Poison)
Mythril Gloves(Atk +5 & Mag+5)
Diamond Gloves (Atk +10 & Mag +10, prevents Poison)
Crystal Gloves (Atk +20 & Mag +20, prevents Poison and Silence)
Force Bracelet(Mag +5 & Spr +5)
Diamond Bracelet(Mag +10 & Spr +10, prevents Poison)
Crystal Bracelet(Mag +20 & Spr +20, prevents Poison and Curse)
Four Slots(Vit +5 & Spr +5)
Mystile(Vit +10 & Spr+10)
Fire Ring(Adds Fire to Atk)
Fire Armlet(1/2 Fire Damage)
Blaze Armlet(Absorbs Fire Damage)
Ice Ring(Adds Ice to Atk)
Ice Armlet(1/2 Ice Damage)
Frost Armlet(Null Ice Damage)
Snow Armlet(Absorbs Ice Damage)
Lightning Ring(Adds Lightning to Atk)
Lightning Armlet(1/2 Lightning Damage)
Thunder Armlet(Null Lightning Damage)
Dragon Armlet(1/2 Fire, Ice, Lightning Damage)
Venom Shock(Adds Poison to Atk)
Mute Shock(Adds Silence to Atk)
Paralyzing Shock(Adds Stun to Atk)
Safety Bit(Prevents Death)
Star Pendant(Prevents Poison)
White Cape(Prevents Silence)
Gris-gris Bag(Prevents Curse)
Headband(Prevents Stun)
Sprint Shoes(Prevents Stop)
Pearl Necklace(Prevents Poison and Silence)
Cursed Rng(HP+10%, MP+10%, AP+10%, Atk +10, Vit +10, Mag +10, Spr +10, Luck +10, Always Cursed)
Twisted Headband(Keeps Endure active)
Doc's Code(Auto-potion when HP is low)
Feather Cap(Break can go to 3x instead of 2x)
Black Cowl(AP Limit -> 9999)

DMW:
Sephiroth - 50%
Angeal - 75%
Tseng - 90%
Cloud - 10%
Aerith - 70%
Cissnei - 55%
Ifrit - 100%
Bahamut - 100%
Odin - 100%
Genesis - 55%
Chocobo - 100%
Cactuar - 100%
Tonberry - 100%
Cait Sith - 0%
Moogle - 100%
Magic Pot - 100%

Missions Complete: 37%
1-1-1
1-2-1 - 1-4-1
2-1-1 - 2-2-2
3-1-1 - 3-2-4
4-1-1 - 4-2-6
5-1-1 - 5-1-4
6-1-1 - 6-3-4
7-1-1 - 7-3-3
8-1-1 - 8-5-2
10-1-1 - 10-2-3

Status & Notes: 

Hey, here's some play time. And lots of plot at that. Yeah... that Metal Gear Solid ripoff thing was about the most annoying thing ever and made me happy I was playing the game on emulator... I abused some Save States there and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Other than that, really not much to say gameplay wise. For those unfamiliar with the game, where I am now is actually the last time I'm in Midgar, the "town" area of the game. Not that this really has any impact on the gameplay other than you need to have finished certain sidequests by now. Obviously all missions and what not are still available, through the end of the game. Also, for those of you unaware, once I cross the bridge into Chapter 9... we're really out of prequel territory... and into, well main story flashback territory I guess...

So, my plan for now is really missions. While not at the "end" of the game yet, I do plan on really starting to push some missions as well as work on some of my stats as well. Yes... I am very interested to play through to the next boss, but I'd really like to hit around 50% on the mission counter first and I'm still a ways off from that. so, that's my goal. We'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment